Beautyrest Silver Memory Fiber 300TC Cotton Pillow in Multiple Sizes
Traditionally, memory foam can get a bad reputation for being hot, stiff, and uncomfortable. The Beauytrest Memory Fiber pillow has solved these common memory foam problems with DACRON MEMORELLE polyester fiber. This special fiber has the look and feel of memory foam that everyone is looking for, but with improved flexibility and cooling for increased comfort. The 300-thread count, 100% premium cotton cover provides a smooth and soft surface to rest your head on each night to complete the total package that this pillow has to offer. Beautyrest has been a trusted brand since 1925, we see sleep as an all-natural performance enhancing wonder. Our sleep technology is designed for the most restorative sleep, giving you a heightened focus, maximized energy, and ultimate clarity during the day. We don't just make bedding so you can get better sleep. We make it so you can BE MORE AWAKE.
Best Price: Walmart $14.96
(4.0 out of 5.0) 38 reviews
Beautyrest Silver Memory Fiber 300TC Cotton Pillow in Multiple Sizes:
- 300 thread count 100% premium cotton cover for softness and durability
- Memory Fiber is the answer to memory foam with improved flexibilty, comfort and coolness
- With the 2 inch gusset allows this pillow to have plenty of comfort and support
- This pillow has fluid movement so pressure is more evenly distributed and allows your head and neck to rest comfortably
- Filled with DACRON MEMORELLE polyester fiber, makes this pillow perfect for All Sleep Positions
- This pillow can easily be fluffed and adjusted for your personal preference, whether you are a stomach, back or side sleeper
- For ease of care this pillow, it can be machine washed on cold water and tumble dry on on low heat
- Standard/Queen size measures: 18 inches x 26 inches x 2 inches
- King size measures: 18 inches x 34 inches x 2 inches
- Standard/Queen size is filled with 31 ounces of MEMORELLE polyester fiber
- King size is filled with 40 ounces of MEMORELLE polyester fiber
- The Beautyrest Memory Fiber pillow has a 5 year warranty
Model Number: 97671-3020
Overall Rating: |
This pillow holds its shape well and is so comfortable!
Great for a while, then they go flat. By jktrgasf
Great for a while, then they go flat. They are great when you first buy them, but in less than a few months I noticed they have really gone flat.
Firm yet soft! By Michelle
I usually sleep with two pillows, but this pillow was firm enough that it was the only one required. While it was firm, it also had a soft quality to it and fit into a normal sized pillowcase, which doesn't always happen with pillows I buy. It also didn't change shape over night, no matter how frequently I tossed and turned. Would definitely recommend this pillow!
This was a bit too firm for me. If you want a seriously firm pillow, this is for you! I will definitely keep it because it's a great rest pillow for my TV watching and if I doze off I have adequate support. I end up turning to sleep on my side not on my back. Still a great pillow!
Super pillows! By Ken
Never knew how great it felt to have decent pillows again. Slept like a baby! Even better, no more pins and needles behind my head when I awaken.
M-m-m- Memory Fiber! By fourth4faye
Just can't beat memory fiber for comfort and support. The pillow bounces back so well without having to manually puff up and we maintain this with regular shaking as the bed is being made. We got these in king size and use strictly for sleeping (not hugging or between knees). HIGHLY recommend.
Great Pillow By Golfinforlife
This pillow is perfect, it provides the perfect amount of support and comfort. I don't find myself adjusting my pillow all night.
Supportive conforming pillow By boooooo
This pillow is one of the best I've found for neck and head support. It conforms perfectly and I need that because I have 3 bulging disks at the top of my spine. I sleep better with this pillow. I have 2
Amazing Pillow at an amazing price By Memory
I am a big believe in the memory fiber pillow. I have a difficult time sleeping with flat pillows due to breathing problems. One of these pillows feels like 2 very soft pillows and elevates my head perfectly as I sleep. Excited to get 2 more to add to my bedroom collection.
Does not get flat! By Steve
This pillow feels like memory foam, but is even softer. I feel like it is a sort of blend between memory foam and down--not too firm, not too soft, but my head does not ever feel like it sinks to the bottom of the pillow. Best pillow I've owned to date!