Walmart Gift Card:
Easy to Use
- For purchases at Walmart.com and in U.S. Walmart stores
- For purchases by SAM’S Club members in U.S. SAM’S Club stores and at Samsclub.
- In stores, present your gift card at checkout
- Online, enter gift card number and PIN (on back of gift card) during checkout. The PIN provides secure online shopping.
- As you make purchases, the gift card amount decreases.
Add to gift card balance anytime in a Walmart store.
- Check Walmart gift card balance in stores or online
- Walmart Gift Cards have no fees and never expire
- Not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law
- For orders of 25 gift cards or more, or $250 and higher, we’ll send you an email about <a href="https://www.
walmart.com/shoppingCards/processActiveCard.do”>activating the gift cards
- Gift envelopes are not included or available for gift card purchases.
- By purchasing this gift card, you agree to <a href="http://help.
walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57″>Shopping Cards Terms and Conditions
- More about gift cards