Arrow Yardsaver Shed, 4′ x 7′:
- Arrow shed has easy to assemble pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
- Slope roof design
- Doors may be installed at either 4 ft.
- Swing-open, core-backed doors for easy access
- 4′ x 7′ shed is easy to install
- Force of 1500 lbs. required to remove anchors from ground Anchor Kit – Concrete
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slab
- Made of heavy duty galvanized steel for durability
- Perfect for all Arrow buildings, garages, basements or workshops
- Shelving material not included
- Arrow shed is wonderful for anchoring small and slope roof buildings
- Fits steel buildings up to 10×13 ft.
- Ground Anchors or Concrete Anchors are also recommended
- Auger Kit: Includes four 30” heavy duty steel augers, 60′ of aircraft strength cable, and 4 cable clamps
- Concrete Kit: Includes four steel corner gussets and perimeter clips
- Includes 4 corkscrew type anchors, 4 corner gussets and 4 locking washers.
- Galvanized steel construction
- Durable baked on polyester enamel finish
- Eggshell finish
- Each Arrow Yardsaver Shed kit contains 4 shelf brackets (8 1/2” L), 2 pair of telescoping wall braces, complete hardware, and instructions
- Makes it easy to build 8” or 12” wide shelves in any length
- Small: 6.
7’H x 7’W x 4’D
- Door opening: 6.75’H x 3.2’W