HP Stream 14-ax020nr 14″ Laptop:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Office 365 Personal 1-year included
- Intel Celeron N3060 dual-core processor
- 1.60GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory
- Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 32GB eMMC storage drive
- Store 21,000 photos, 9,000 songs or 16 hours of HD video and more
- 6 hours of battery life
- Long-lasting battery life gives you all day to access your photos, videos, music and documents
- Intel HD Graphics 400
- Weight: 3.
- Thin design you can easily take on the road
- 802.11ac Wireless LAN
- Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC
- Front-facing VGA webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Multi-format digital media card reader
- Full-size island-style keyboard
- 2 x USB 3.
1 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack
- 3-cell li-ion prismatic battery
- Dimensions: 0.70″ x 13.27″ x 8.90″
- Color: Violet Purple
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal
- McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial)
- Skype minutes included: 60 Skype minutes per month for 1 year
- HP ePrint
- HP Support Assistant
- Dropbox Cloud Storage
- OneDrive Cloud Storage
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
What’s In The Box:
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer’s specifications for this product, click <a href="http://i.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment – click <a href="http://gazelle.com/register_click?campaign=electronics_trade_in&media_type=text&network=walmart&destination_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwalmart.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.
S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.