XYZprinting Nobel 1.0 SLA 3D Printer:
- UV Laser 405nm Class 1 certification with Product Shell is safe for home use and all enclosed design protects users from ultraviolet rays during printing and ensures printing byproducts aren’t released outside the printing area
- Provides a stable SL printing quality so that users do not need to add liquid resin constantly throughout the printing process
- Plug-and-play through USB
- Print Technique: SL (Stereolithography Apparatus)
- Dimensions: 11″ x 13.
2″ x 23.2″
- Weight: 21.2 lbs (500g Resin bottle included)
- Maximum print area: 5″ x 5″ x 7.9″
- Layer Thickness: 0.025mm (25 Microns), 0.05mm (50 Microns) and 0.1mm (100 Microns)
- X/Y Axis Resolution: Up to 0.
3mm (300 Microns)
- Display: 2.6″ FSTN LCM
- Connectivity: USB wire, USB Stick
- Material Properties: Photopolymer Resin
- Software: XYZware_Nobel
- File Type: .stl, XYZ format
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8 , 8.
1 and Mac OS X 10.8 and up